The StrenuMed team has a long history of battery power surgical instrument design and development. From designing one of the first handheld large bone power tools to the latest neurosurgical cranial screw systems we have been at the forefront of medical cordless technology. We can apply our battery chemistry expertise to maximize your unique instruments power requirements. Let StrenuMed’s in-house expertise assist you in your surgical power tool products.
StrenuMed can design your own unique electronics. We specialize in:
- Autoclavable Electronic Packages – Electronic modules capable of surviving the harshest environments of heat, steam and pressure.
- Circuit Design – Motor control packages, battery chargers, and testers, electro-mechanical assemblies.
- R/F Wireless – Analog and digital circuits, wireless digital and remote control in regulated medical environments.
- Testing & Design Verification – Performance and Compliance testing for IEC and international EMC safety testing, thermal cycle and autoclave survivability.
- System Design – Design for manufacturability and cost, test requirements and performance specification, sourcing and documentation.
Please call or e-mail us with your motor control module or electronic needs.